Ohio Employee Ownership Center
A non-profit outreach center of Kent State University, supporting the development of business across Ohio and around the world by its efforts that are proven to save jobs, create wealth, and grow the economy. The OEOC's work rests on a simple philosophy: broader ownership of productive assets is a good thing for employees, communities, and our country.
Questions? Contact the OEOC at email@example.com
“Friends of the Center”
- RT @doctorcohen: @oeockent Co-op Devlopment Ctr in the house @oeffa 35th annual #OEFFAConf in Granville OH http://t.co/cbELKICL0G 2 weeks ago
- 28th Annual Employee Ownership Conference: Keynotes & Registration Information wp.me/p3yy2c-F5 1 month ago
- How a Fruit and Vegetable Auction in Rural Ohio Helps Appalachian Farmers Thrive wp.me/p3yy2c-De 1 month ago
- RT @PlanetRockwell: Low-Cost Grocery Chain ‘Walmart’s Worst Nightmare’ ti.me/14j31OE #PrivateCompany #EmployeeOwned #NoCreditCards… 1 month ago
- RT @sampsa: A nice concept combining #CSA and #cooperative, that seems to work well: Alter Conso in Lyon reporterre.net/spip.php?artic… #food #farm… 1 month ago
- Still time to register for the CEO/CFO Dinner on May 21!
- 2013 Ohio Employee Ownership Conference Highlights
- Time to Reserve a Spot for the May 21 CEO/CFO Networking Dinner
- Bipartisan Bill Introduced in Support of Employee Ownership (S. 742)
- Center for American Progress Calls for Inclusive Capitalism