Ohio Employee Ownership Center
A non-profit outreach center of Kent State University, supporting the development of business across Ohio and around the world by its efforts that are proven to save jobs, create wealth, and grow the economy. The OEOC's work rests on a simple philosophy: broader ownership of productive assets is a good thing for employees, communities, and our country.
Questions? Contact the OEOC at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Friends of the Center”
- Cooperative Development Webinars wp.me/p3yy2c-K5 1 month ago
- RT @StartupPro: 10 Entrepreneur Alternatives To Investor Funding blog.startupprofessionals.com/2014/07/10-ent… . Here is how to survive the valley of death. 5 months ago
- RT @doctorcohen: Roy Messing of @oeockent presents John Logue Award to Margaret Lund @ACEeducators #ACEInstitute. http://t.co/0Znk99SmqF 5 months ago
- RT @InfoGPSNetworks: @chrisstoneff @SCMagazine great article on managing sensitive accounts. #wheresmydata. scmagazineuk.com/the-top-8-ways… 5 months ago
- RT @SDRDorg: #Startup Companies Pitching in #Mansfield on the 23rd, #Columbus on the 25th - Be There! - eepurl.com/ZjUT9 5 months ago
- Still time to register for the CEO/CFO Dinner on May 21!
- 2013 Ohio Employee Ownership Conference Highlights
- Time to Reserve a Spot for the May 21 CEO/CFO Networking Dinner
- Bipartisan Bill Introduced in Support of Employee Ownership (S. 742)
- Center for American Progress Calls for Inclusive Capitalism