Ohio Employee Ownership Center
A non-profit outreach center of Kent State University, supporting the development of business across Ohio and around the world by its efforts that are proven to save jobs, create wealth, and grow the economy. The OEOC's work rests on a simple philosophy: broader ownership of productive assets is a good thing for employees, communities, and our country.
Questions? Contact the OEOC at email@example.com
“Friends of the Center”
- RT @StartupPro: 10 Entrepreneur Alternatives To Investor Funding blog.startupprofessionals.com/2014/07/10-ent… . Here is how to survive the valley of death. 1 day ago
- RT @doctorcohen: Roy Messing of @oeockent presents John Logue Award to Margaret Lund @ACEeducators #ACEInstitute. http://t.co/0Znk99SmqF 2 days ago
- RT @InfoGPSNetworks: @chrisstoneff @SCMagazine great article on managing sensitive accounts. #wheresmydata. scmagazineuk.com/the-top-8-ways… 2 days ago
- RT @SDRDorg: #Startup Companies Pitching in #Mansfield on the 23rd, #Columbus on the 25th - Be There! - eepurl.com/ZjUT9 2 days ago
- RT @heartwings1: It Takes an Ecosystem: The Rise of Worker Cooperatives in the US (via @Shareable) ln.is/www.shareable.… via Nina Ignaczak… 2 days ago
- Still time to register for the CEO/CFO Dinner on May 21!
- 2013 Ohio Employee Ownership Conference Highlights
- Time to Reserve a Spot for the May 21 CEO/CFO Networking Dinner
- Bipartisan Bill Introduced in Support of Employee Ownership (S. 742)
- Center for American Progress Calls for Inclusive Capitalism