Ohio Employee Ownership Center
A non-profit outreach center of Kent State University, supporting the development of business across Ohio and around the world by its efforts that are proven to save jobs, create wealth, and grow the economy. The OEOC's work rests on a simple philosophy: broader ownership of productive assets is a good thing for employees, communities, and our country.
Questions? Contact the OEOC at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Friends of the Center”
- Become A "Friend of the Center" on Giving Tuesday!! oeockent.org/give/ Join the Ohio Employee Ownership Cent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @ESOPConference: @oeockent Of interest to your followers - Canadian Employee Ownership Conference, June 6-8, Gatineau, QC @ESOPConferenc… 10 months ago
- Giving Tuesday is here! Help us change the world!! oeockent.org/give/ 1 year ago
- RT @C2BEdetroit: C2BE is partnering with MSU and the OEOC to host a one-day workshop on #WorkerOwnership @michiganstateu @oeockent https://… 1 year ago
- CEO CFO Roundtables wp.me/p3yy2c-Mb 2 years ago
- Still time to register for the CEO/CFO Dinner on May 21!
- 2013 Ohio Employee Ownership Conference Highlights
- Time to Reserve a Spot for the May 21 CEO/CFO Networking Dinner
- Bipartisan Bill Introduced in Support of Employee Ownership (S. 742)
- Center for American Progress Calls for Inclusive Capitalism