Employee Ownership: Building Jobs, Wealth, & Communities
The 27th Annual Ohio Employee Ownership Conference
April 19th, 2013, Akron Fairlawn Hilton
Register and pay online or download the registration form.
Corey Rosen Co-Founder and Senior Staff Member of The National Center for Employee Ownership
Rosen co-authored, along with John Case and Martin Staubus, Equity: Why Employee Ownership Is Good for Business (Harvard Business School Press, May 2005). Over the years, he has written, edited, or contributed to dozens of books, articles and research papers on employee ownership. He is generally regarded as the leading expert on employee ownership in the world.
J. Michael Keeling, CAE President of The ESOP Association
Since assuming his position in April 1991, the Association has experienced strong growth in membership and revenues, and is the largest organization in America dedicated to ensuring employee-owned companies are effective in operating their ESOP in an environment of ownership.
Why You Should Attend…
Studies have showed that Employee Ownership is an effective means to building more jobs, increasing local wealth, and creating stronger communities.
- Fundamentals of Ownership for Employee Owners
- Building an Ownership Culture – Teams, Communication, and more
- ESOP Technical Issues: Fiduciary Issues, Legal Update, Valuation, and more
- Selling to Your Employees Through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) or a Cooperative
- Community Development Strategies and Employee Ownership
- The Union-Cooperative Model
Download the Conference Agenda for more information on panels.
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners interested in exploring employee ownership as an exit strategy
- Current Employee Owners looking for the latest legal, tax, and ownership culture information
- Economic and Community Development Professionals interested in learning how employee ownership can stabilize their community’s economic base
Rates & Registration Information:
| Rates (per person)
||Members of Ohio’s Employee Owned Network*
|Register before April 6
|Register April 7-18
|At the Door
|Group Rate (5 or more)
Includes continental breakfast, lunch, coffee break, and closing reception.
*Network Members, to register online, you will need your discount code. If you haven’t received your code, contact the OEOC at 330-672-3028. To join Ohio’s Employee Owned Network / receive more information, contact Jay Simecek.
Register and pay online or by downloading the registration form. Completed forms can be faxed to 330-672-4063 or emailed to email@example.com.
Contact us for additional info firstname.lastname@example.org or 330–672-3028.
And, there’s still time for our professional members to become a conference sponsor, contact Kelley Fitts at email@example.com or 330-672-0336.