Ohio Employee Ownership Center
A non-profit outreach center of Kent State University, supporting the development of business across Ohio and around the world by its efforts that are proven to save jobs, create wealth, and grow the economy. The OEOC's work rests on a simple philosophy: broader ownership of productive assets is a good thing for employees, communities, and our country.
Questions? Contact the OEOC at email@example.com
“Friends of the Center”
- RT @BeanPhilosopher: Dear @LidlUS My name is Bean. I eat peanut butter and jelly English muffins for three meals a day. Back in Februar… 2 months ago
- All of us at the Ohio Employee Ownership Center would like to wish you a joyful holiday season. We look forward to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @oeockent: For #GivingTuesday 2018, The KSU foundation has set aside $100,000 to match gifts (up to $1000 each) made to university organ… 3 months ago
- RT @oeockent: #GivingTuesday Here is what your donation helps us do: Keep registration costs low for OEOC education events; Support our wor… 3 months ago
- RT @oeockent: #GivingTuesday While many debate the best way to move our country (and economy) forward in 2019, we at the OEOC know that em… 3 months ago
- Still time to register for the CEO/CFO Dinner on May 21!
- 2013 Ohio Employee Ownership Conference Highlights
- Time to Reserve a Spot for the May 21 CEO/CFO Networking Dinner
- Bipartisan Bill Introduced in Support of Employee Ownership (S. 742)
- Center for American Progress Calls for Inclusive Capitalism